Hi friends , well? have eaten? been drinking? There pakwe / makwe? have a bath? had gone to sleep? -. - 'Hehe thank you for entering my site, I love my friends :) sayangg goodbye.

I just want ordinary women living in the world and the hereafter

couple dan cinta .__.



couple:13/12/2011. look that . look ! hihi . that my belover lorh . ehh you plizz plizz dont leave me ! i believe you , i love you so much , muhahaha :* . anda jelous kah ? ohh sure not , i know you all have another person in your life right ! apa pun cannot lahh you all nihh . time nihh kat punggur first jumpa  . yelahkan . hihi :D .


Yang pernah kita chill kat sini kan :


  •  punggur , [ time tuhh ada my cousin (aini yuki) dan jugak ada yusry dani ]
  • kat kedai , [ time tuhh bie bawak kawan kawan macam satu kaum ] esokesok =)
  • BPmall , [ tengok citer suatu malam berasap ] (=
dont forget yaw : iloveyou so much , missyou so much , muahhhahaha (= . you are the special for me . hihi . believe it "Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless."   "When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say, "I will love you until the last rose dies."  (=

saya tulis awak baca ! terima kasih :)

2 comments:

ASSALAMUALAIKUM , hai ,
sila tinggalkan komen anda ,
SATU pon okeys lha <3